Research Analyst | Austin, Texas
The Research Analyst is responsible for providing research and analytic support to the Retail Solutions, it’s Brokers and Administrative Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide research support and assistance to the brokerage and administrative team.
- Performs certain regular tasks around the collection and analysis of core data, as well as a range of activities that contribute to and support the team’s production and delivery of research material.
- Researches and collects market information regarding the commercial real estate market.
- Gathers data on newly available properties, transactions, tenants, tenants in the market, and new developments and inputs data into appropriate databases.
- Performs regular maintenance and updates to property databases by conducting telephone surveys, on-site surveys, research forums, broker meetings, extracting data from brochures and other marketing materials, contacting civic organizations, outside agents, internet, and other sources.
- Implements Research processes to assure data quality is in accordance with corporate standards.
- Responds to ad hoc internal and external client requests for data, graphs, commentary, etc.
- Maintains accurate property and availability information relating to all properties managed by Retail Solutions entities.
- Familiarize all team members with resources available to them for research and document training.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or Associate degree and a minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 + years of research related experience required within the Commercial Real Estate industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers and brokers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of data.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) in addition to Google apps such as Gmail, Insightly, Google Drive, Sheets, Docs and Slides
- Possess a positive work attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
Job Type: 8:30AM – 5:30PM / Monday – Friday
Benefits Offered: Vision Insurance, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
Join the fastest growing retail real estate brokerage group around! Download our Employment Application to find out more about current opportunities.
Click the icon to Download our Application.
Complete the form and submit