Executive Assistant | Austin, Texas
Retail Solutions is currently seeking an Executive Assistant for our Austin office. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for administrative duties for the President of the company and (if requested) the Austin brokerage team. In addition to supporting the company President, the Executive Assistant may play a key part in coordinating many of the activities involved in advertising, listing, sales and closings of properties. Additional responsibilities include maintaining schedules, arranging appointments, coordinating travel, managing expense reports and meetings. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for research and assigned projects with the use of initiative and independent judgment. Working as a team player, he/she will also be responsible for comprehending and communicating the President’s intent to internal professionals. Self-motivated, the Executive Assistant would anticipate work and perform well under deadlines.
- Develop presentations, emails, reports, spreadsheets, and memos on behalf of the President.
- Manage multiple project deadlines as assigned and operate using a great deal of initiative.
- Manage calendars for the company President including scheduling meetings, arranging appointments and schedules and tracking project deadlines.
- Coordinate travel, to include arranging and confirmation of detailed business itineraries, airline reservations, hotel accommodations, car rental reservations, etc.
- Receive and screen telephone calls for the President. Take and relay messages, direct calls to appropriate persons and place calls as requested.
- Process and track expense reports for the President and (if requested) local brokerage team.
- Interface with both internal and external professionals at every level including leadership teams and consultants.
- Support operational and administrative staff of the local office if and when necessary.
- Manage all aspects of listings to include: process listings, sales and closings, audit and maintain related records of listings, contracts and closings, review files to make certain that all necessary documents and approvals are included, gather and communicate information for settlements.
- Manage all property listing activity for President including uploading new listings to listing serve-websites, company website, coordinate property photos, sign, and flier orders.
- Maintain positive and friendly attitude for managing first impressions of all guests and clients visiting the local office and for answering phone calls.
- Must have a minimum of 2 + years experience in Commercial Real Estate.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Candidate should be able to work with little supervision, by problem-solving using strong written and verbal communication skills
Basic math skills which include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentage, fractions and the ability to calculate commissions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Have great attention to detail and be extremely organized.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) in addition to Google apps such as Gmail, Insightly, Google Drive, Sheets, Docs and Slides.
- 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM / Monday – Friday
- Dental & Medical Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Click the icon to Download our Application.
Complete the form and submit